Cooperative urban development
An open and cooperative planning culture brings many advantages. Innovative and new solutions often emerge when people from different backgrounds come together, encouraging openness to mutual learning and exchange of expert knowledge with local wisdom. This, in turn, creates trust and transparency and increases the acceptance towards new urban development projects.
- Development of integrated concepts for city districts and city locations based on comprehensive stakeholder and potential analyses
- Management of stakeholder processes: expectation management, design of multi-stakeholder networking processes, design and implementation of suitable participation formats
- Development of cooperative architectural competition formats: integration of relevant expert and local knowledge into urban planning and architecture competitions; support of the architectural competition design
- Branding concepts for city districts
- Positioning strategies for municipalities